Monday, June 2, 2014

#45 District Leader

Monday, June 2, 2014

Hey everyone,
 I am doing great here in the Philippines. My companion is Elder Banawan. He is from Mindanao.  He is nice.  I am doing good as the district leader.  I do have to deal with more problems but I like more things to do.  This last week has been pretty cool.  We had one day that the senior couple came and worked with us. The Talbots from Snowflake Arizona. They are cool.  Elder Talbot likes old Fords like we do.  The have served two missions,  one in Tonga and one in Vietnam. It was pretty nice because we were able to use their car instead of riding our bikes.  We also met this new family who immediately accepted us and they already started reading the Book of Mormon.  We are having lots of fun here.  I love it.  Anyways always keep going.  

Love

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment