Monday, June 9, 2014

#46 It finally rained

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hello Everyone, 
This last week has been pretty sweet.  Today we got to go on a river tour.  We went on a large boat up the Loboc River as a zone.  It was a real nice day of relaxing.  I really miss swimming especially because we went to a nice river today. Yesterday and the day before we finally got some rain.  It isn't as fun to work but the people here really need it.  This week we got to teach a lot of people.  We taught one lesson and about 2 feet away from me on the wall was a spider as big as the palm of my hand.  Luckily I didn't get excited and the person really listened to us.  He is making slow progress, but progression none the less.  I love being able to help the Lord in this work.  I hope that everyone is doing good and I love you all.

Love


Elder Roskelley 


This is where we bike sometimes

No comments:

Post a Comment