Monday, May 19, 2014

#44 Still working hard

Monday, May 19, 2014

Hey Everyone,
This last week has been pretty good.  We have been helping a member with his family history and then he gave us a bunch of referrals of his family.  We continue to work hard and teach many lessons but we are trying to focus on the people acting for themselves.  One thing as a missionary is you can't make someone have a relationship with God. That is their own choice.  I am here only as a guide.  I know the way and I am trying to teach others the way.  Yesterday I was sick so I had a chance to read the Easter poems. Don't worry.  I am feeling just fine today.  I just had a couple explosions of diarrhea but let me tell you, rice slows things down quite nicely.
Love

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment