Wednesday, August 28, 2013

#6 Arrived in Cebu

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hey it's Elder Roskelley
I arrived in Cebu at the scheduled time.  On the plane I gave away a book of Mormon and taught a first discussion to a man in English.  He said he loved reading it and I made him promise he would invite the missionaries to his home in Manila.  I also gave away a pass a long card in Cebuano.  I am safe and it is a lot like Peru. Lots of very poor people. Crazy traffic. I have already sweat at least a gallon.  I helped put a bed together and load and unload luggage.  The mission president's home is very nice.  It's near the shore.  I can't wait to go but I am very tired.  I will email more and send pics next Wednesday.  I have a training meeting now, see ya.  I love you all and I know that God loves us. 

Elder Roskelley
Newest group of missionaries in Cebu East Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment