Monday, December 29, 2014

#75 Splits in far area

Monday, December 29, 2014
Hello everyone. 
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  I loved be able to Skype my family.  It made me miss them a lot and it didn't help that Elder Benjamin was going home.  We still had a pretty good week even though it was kind of hard to focus.  On Tuesday and Monday I got to go on splits.  I got to go to a really far area.  It was really fun.  Then we had our ward Christmas party.  All of the members said that the missionaries had the best talent.  We just did a little dancing for them.  It was just really fun.  It was a little hard to find sober people to teach the next day.  A lot of people were partying.  We hope that next week will be a little bit better.  sorry about the weird alignment.  I don't know how to fix it.  I am typing on a japanese/english keyboard.  
Love

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment