Monday, December 22, 2014

#74 Went to the temple

Monday, December 22, 2014

Hey everyone
Well it has been quite a week.  A couple of things happened that were really cool.  First on Tuesday I got to escort Jilbert Sagrado to the temple.  It was really cool.  He had a ton of questions and it was so nice to go back to the temple.  The last time I went was in February.  It was so refreshing.  I have noticed that my thoughts have been so much clearer.  I hope that every one can go to the temple and feel this.  On Wednesday we had some good visits.  We found out that our investigator, Jelly, has been reading and studying trying to learn about the church. And yes I am serious that her name is Jelly.  There is a lot of names here in the Philippines that I will make sure not to name my children.  This last week I also got spit on by a little kid.  We were just walking away and he just decided to be rude.  He is a kid of a part member family.  Seems like we have a good relationship with them :) Another bad thing that happened this week was that a turkey attacked me.  It was okay though, didn't leave any scars or anything.  It was actually pretty funny.  We were able to use the He is the Gift video in some of our lessons.  It was really cool for the people that have TVs.  We also got some good rain.  We had an investigator come to church.  It is the mom of the family with three kids.  Her husband was sick so we will just have to get him next week.  They are progressing really well.  We are just working with them to make sure that they have a strong testimony.  With the Christmas season everyone has seemed a little nicer.  I love the Christmas spirit.  We have seen so many amazing things.  I hope we can all remember the Savior for the whole year.
Love

Elder Roskelley


Christmas in paradise



Got some rain



Got to eat some frog, pretty good


No comments:

Post a Comment