Monday, December 15, 2014
Hello
everyone,
I hope everyone is
doing good and getting ready for Christmas. Everyone is probably running around
but I hope we can all remember the real meaning for Christmas. Our mission
president asked us to study the life of Jesus Christ and I have loved doing
that this last week. I have really focused on his birth and last week.
We also had a
wonderful Christmas conference. We had a small gift exchange and I got some
flip flops. I was glad because I needed some new ones. A dog took mine in my
last area.
We had a great lesson with an investigator of
ours. i actually met him in one of my previous areas and now he and his
wife have moved here and they are doing really good. They haven't come to
church yet but they are reading the book of mormon and doing really well.
We also have this awesome family that we taught that has three kids. They
said that they are willing to be baptized and they want to become better.
They promised us that they would come to church. One of my struggles this
week has been sickness. My stomach has not been treating me well.
Well to
be honest my stomach
hasn't really felt 100 percent here in the Philippines. We have still
worked everyday. This week I also found out that one of the brethren that
has helped me so much here in Danao is getting his mission call and he has
asked me to escort him for his endowment. I will get to do that on
Tuesday. I am so excited. i haven't been to the temple in a while.
We had a small storm warning this last week. It ended up being just
fine. Nothing to worry about. I love you all. I hope you
remember Christ this Christmas.
Love Elder Roskelley
No comments:
Post a Comment