Wednesday, October 23, 2013

#14 Crazy week

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hey how is everyone.  This week has been absolutely crazy.  We have had so much happen.  First we have a mission conference this weekend and Elder Neil L. Anderson will be speaking to us.  Right after the mission conference all of the Elders and Sisters in the Cebu East Mission are going to Bohol to help with the earthquake cleanup and support for the people for 2 days.  We don’t have much damage in Danao, our back fence is just a concrete wall and now it has a bigger crack in it but no other cracks on the house. Also this week we found a couple new investigators and they immediately became progressing.  There are so many people that are ready for the gospel all over the world.  All we have to do is invite them to hear our message.  That is exactly what I am doing.  We invite everyone we talk to.  These people are so wonderful.  Also I am growing so much.  I am loving the people more and more each day.  I think that by next week I will never want to leave.  I think my family should just move out here.  One thing that this country lacks though is snow.  But you will be happy to know that I have never once been cold here.  And some people in North America may be jealous of that in a couple months.  I hope all is well at home.  I know that this is that Lord's work that I am involved in and I know that the Lord blesses us so much.  He blesses us more than we will ever deserve.  If we trust in the Lord we can do all things.  

Elder Roskelley


P.S. oh yeah I got to try fried squid. It was really tough but it tasted okay.  My taste buds have definitely been adjusting.  Its kind of cool and I am more willing to eat new or weird foods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment