Hello
Everyone,
I am doing great. I actually have another baptism this week that
the Lord had a lot of control over. It is amazing that the girl is
getting baptized. The ward is pretty supportive. We are doing
pretty good here. This week has been a lot
of finding. We have gotten a couple referrals from the members and they
have been really helpful. They are all mostly RM's so they know what we
are doing. They sometimes invite us to try new food or just show us new
things they get. This last week we invited over to our ward mission
leaders house to try talaba or sea oysters. They were okay but I didn't
want to eat more than one. I am continually amazed by the kindness of
these people. Many of them love to talk to us and share what things they
have. If we go to a members house they almost always give us some little
snack. I love being here in the Philippines. I know that our
heavenly father loves all people rich or poor, big or small, short or tall. I
just keep on going.
Love,
Elder Roskelley
Nephite flip-flops that I got
No comments:
Post a Comment