Hello
everyone,
I am at a computer shop in Labogon. I
feel like I am at an elementary computer station. They are about the same
size and there is a couple of us in here. This last week has been
great. Our baptism was
successful even though there were some problems. The weather is pretty good. It
hasn't rained in a while so I think this is the dry season. It has been
less humid. Right now the average temperature in our apartment is about
84 degrees. The weeks before were about 83. It is kind of warm. We had a chance to have an interview with
president last week because he did zone interviews. This week I also met
a kid with eight toes and helped move bricks in my proselyting clothes.
We just had a quick opportunity to help someone. We also played a
little basketball on Monday while we were cleaning an apartment. You can
probably imagine a bunch of 19 year olds cleaning. The apartment was
cleaner than my room when we were done though. It was a lot of fun. We had a zone conference and we did a service project
in our area and we still had lots of time to teach. Our investigators are
doing great and they are pretty receptive to us but like always we have those
people that won't listen. We are doing great here and are hoping to be
able to split our area after this transfer. This last week I saw God's
hand so much in a couple of lives. There are sometimes things that happen
that you know that it wasn't just a coincidence or by chance but you can see
how God had it planned out. These experiences have greatly strengthened
my trust and gratitude for God. I know that God lives and loves us.
We are His children why wouldn't He love us. All is well here.
Love,
from Elder Roskelley
Pasko means Christmas, we celebrated Christmas again by eating spaghetti
No comments:
Post a Comment