Wednesday, March
19, 2014
Hello everyone,
Still having fun here in
the Philippines. Just picture me with that beard when I get home.
I hate shaving everyday. Last night before I went to sleep I checked the temperature
and it was 88. It is heating up here. It hasn't rained too much.
Just a little. I do
my laundry in a bucket at my house. That is not a joke at all. The
filipinos have taught me how to do it and the clothes are pretty clean.
Some houses have a wash board but we just use our hands. Just picture
everything we do to be like fifty years ago with technology mixed in here and
there. Yesterday I got to see a crazy old lady that was kind of a witch remove the bad luck from a crazy man. It was very interesting. We also taught some awesome recent converts that thanked us so much for sharing the gospel. It has been amazing to see how much the gospel can change someones life if they are willing to put in the work. I love the people here and their kindness. I hope that everything is well back home.
Love,
Elder Roskelley
No comments:
Post a Comment