Hey everyone,
The weather has been kind
of hot. Yesterday while teaching a lesson I thought I was going to die.
We were in the shade and the temperature was 95 degrees. We had a
storm but we were lucky that the storm hit mostly at night. That evening
we had to walk in the rain a bit and we got pretty wet. Today I guess we are
doing some fishing with the zone but I am not sure where. I
exercise almost every morning and I do drink lots of water. I definitely don't
want a kidney stone. My companion
will sometimes exercise. After Friday he usually works out because we set
new goals on Friday but he stops after Monday usually. He is awesome but
he does complain about being a little fat but is he working on it. Sorry I don't really
have time to write a whole thing about this week but everything is going okay.
The work is hard but I enjoy it here. The language is coming really well.
My packages are never open they are always fine. I hope that
everything is going good at home. I am very tired almost all of the time
but it is good. I have to go now.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment