Wednesday, February 19, 2014

#31 Trials still help us grow

Wednesday, February 19,2014


Hello Everyone
Well I am doing really good. I love working here and I see the hand of the Lord every day.  I talk with as many people as I can and try to avoid being sick.  My companion got a little sick earlier this week but we are doing really good.  The ward here is so fun and we love them.  This Sunday my companion and I are going to be in the ward choir for ward conference. I have some good news we have another baptism this weekend.  I am excited. We are seeing a lot of progress in the work even though we have trials.  This week I have really learned about trials.  We have trials so that we can grow and the Lord gives us trials because he loves us.  I know that if we keep an eternal perspective than our trials will seem a lot easier.  I know that our savior loves us and that he died for our sins.  I hope all is well with you.  

Love,
 Elder Roskelley

This is a knife that an Elder gave me before he left for Tacloban. It is to remember him.



No comments:

Post a Comment