Monday April 20, 2015
Hello every one,
I hope you are
doing well. I am doing pretty good. I am still getting used to my
new area. We haven't seen a lot of progressing, but we are working very
hard, even if it is super hot. The weather has actually been pretty nice
and the senior couple here even came and worked with us. I was a
translator for a day. It was awesome to have the senior couple with us
though. We are just working hard in our very poor area in the
mountains. It is pretty fun but a little lonely some times. I am in a very small branch. We had 47 people
come and 7 of them were priesthood. It is a puny little branch that needs
tons of help. I have lots of challenges but I am doing pretty good.
Love
Elder Roskelley
P.S.
Right now I am trying
to help our branch not fall apart. It is ridiculous what I am having to
do here. These people need so much help. I am still trying to
figure everything out. The area is a challenge and my comp is a
challenge. I will not be ending my mission in peace and rest. It kind of
feels like that time when we crashed in Washington during the rally and we
barely made it in to the pits. That is what I feel like right now.
I have been hit but I am still cruising along. Sorry I didn't email you
last week. We lost power in the internet shop. My area right now is
not doing very good either. I don't have any baptisms planned right now
like I did in my last area but I could still find some. I had another
wonderful experience the other week also. While I was sleeping about 12
at night a mouse started running on my legs. I was sleeping on the top
bunk also so we moved our bed to the second level of our apartment and haven't
had any problems since. I have lived in some the worst places. I
still have quite a bit of fun though too. I love hearing that you guys
are doing good.
No comments:
Post a Comment