Wednesday, April 8, 2015

#89 New Area-San Remigio, Bogo

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Hello everyone,
  I have had a wonderful time here in Danao but the time has come to pass that I have been called away.  I am now being transferred to San Remigio Bogo Cebu.  It is farther north.  It might be the farthest north.  I will find out tomorrow.  I am going to finish the training of a missionary that started his training.  It is really hard to say good bye to the people here.  This last week has been crazy. Monday we had a meeting for MLC and then on Tuesday we had MLC and then on Thursday we had ZTM and a baptismal interview for the district leader on Camotes.  That is where the pics of the sunset are from.  We had dinner on the beach.  It has been a lot of meetings.  We did get some pretty good work done in our area also.  We finally helped our investigator Tuto accept a baptismal date.  It was sweet and maybe I can come back and baptism him.  He is supposed to be baptized at the end of the month.  I am excited to see a new area but I really loved being here in Danao.  
Love

Elder Roskelley




This is our zone uniforms




No comments:

Post a Comment