Monday, April 13, 2015

#90 Working Hard

Monday April  13, 2015

Hello everyone,
  I hope everything is doing good at home.  I am now in the area of San Remigio, Bogo.  It is very far from everything else and we live in a little house that has a couple of cockroaches to keep us company.  It is a nice little house that is only cement.  The area is very different and I have a pretty new Filipino companion.  I am actually finishing the training of my companion and back to district leader. We have been working hard and getting a lot of work done.  This last week we were able to also see conference with about 15 other people in our branch. It was pretty good.  It really helped me a lot. I am trying to better myself especially this last part of my mission. I can’t wait till Mother’s Day to Skype my family.
Love,

 Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment