Wednesday, February 25, 2015

#83 Prayers are answered

Wednesday, February 25, 2014

Hello everyone,
 I am staying in this area with Elder Amata.  We didn't change for this transfer.  We have been doing good. We should have a baptism coming up soon.  We got to help peel some bamboo wood the other day for a members new shed.  We just smoothed it out.  It was pretty easy but I was still sweating buckets.  One thing that I have realized this week is that prayers are truly answered.  Also my mission has not played to my strengths.  I will be completely honest, I have done and learned to do a lot of things that I am not very good at.  It has been challenging, but I have seen so much growth.  I also foresee challenges ahead.  I will probably be challenged in different ways until the end of my mission but at least I get my moneys worth:) I hope everyone is doing good at home.  Good luck.  
Love,

Elder Roskelley


jao or monitor lizard





















No comments:

Post a Comment