Monday, February 16, 2015

#82 Meet the Mormons

Monday, February 16, 2014

Hello everyone,
  I am doing awesome.  We had a zone lunch earlier and now I am getting on a boat to go back to Camotes, should be fun. We had a sweet zone conference last week and got to watch "Meet the Mormons." It was a pretty sweet movie.  I would recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it.  I had a really cool experience this last week.  We were teaching and the investigator wasn't really getting what we were saying even if we used scriptures.  It was kind of becoming a debate and then I just kind of stopped.  I didn't talk for a while.  I just let Elder Amata talk.  Just in the little time the spirit was able to bring something back that I studied a long time ago.  It was exactly what I needed.  It was the meaning of salvation.  Ephesians 2:8 says that we don't need to work to gain salvation. I realized it was salvation from physical death.  It was amazing.  I am so grateful to the Lord. We still have a couple investigators that are on track to be baptized. They just have to keep exercising their faith.  Always seek to have the spirit to be with you.  It is more important than most of us realize.  
Love,

 Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment