Monday, February 9, 2015

#81 Lots of meetings

Monday, February 9, 2015

Hello everyone,
  This week has been another busy week.  On Monday we played some basketball with our district and some of the members.  It made me realize how out of shape I am, but I did block pretty much everything which isn't too hard when your opponent is 5'8".  Tuesday we got to go to the mission home and listen to workshops from President Tanner and the assistants.  It was a really awesome spiritual day.  Wednesday we had a Cebu island conference with President David Beck of the General young men presidency and Elder Bowen of the Area presidency.  He reminded us that we needed to talk to everyone.  I love the support that they gave us.  On Thursday we then had zone conference. Yes we have had a lot of meetings.  We still did work also.  We actually have this investigator named Rose who has been coming to church and is now set to be baptized on March 7.  We will see how she continues to progress. The rest of her family is actually members.  Also that is right before transfers so we will see if I will even be here.  One thing that we have been doing that is awesome is that we use last conference talks to teach less actives.  I have seen so many awesome blessings that the Lord has given me.  I know that the book of Mormon is true and I hope to help others know it is true.  We just keep working.  I had some great conversations with other missionaries about how great the mission is.  Also one thing that I have been realizing is the importance of obedience.  The Lord trusts me a lot more when I am obedient.

Love,

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment