Monday, January 26, 2015

#79 District activity- planting rice

Monday, January 26, 2015

Hey everyone,
This week has been awesome.  It has kind of felt like it has been more like two weeks.  We had so much happen.  P-day we had some great visits with a part member family.  It was really cool.  Brother was talking about how he is basically treasure hunting for things that the Japanese left here.  They are doing pretty good.  Tuesday I was sick and I literally just slept the whole day.  Wednesday we had zone interviews with President Tanner.  It was awesome.  I love talking to president.  He is one of the nicest people that I know. It was cool to learn that he has rebuilt some cars too.  We talked about that too.  This week the members have been helping us a lot.  We have one member who will be leaving for his mission in February so to get ready he has been going with us.  It is super cool.  We have been working a lot on trying to find new investigators.  We just took a part of an area that got closed.  We just have 4 missionaries in our ward right now instead of 6 like it used to be.  On Thursday we got to help some investigators plant some rice so we did that as a district activity.  We also had to give some sisters in our district a blessing.  We have been super busy. I love it.  I feel like the Lord guides me so much in everything that I do.  He has definitely been my support this week.  I definitely couldn't have done it without Him. I hope all is well back home.  
Love

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment