Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Hello
everyone,
I hope my email is okay today. Let just
explain why. Yesterday morning I woke up at 3:30 in the morning
so that we could catch a boat to be able to go on splits with the other
missionaries that are on the other island. We sailed 8 kilometers and it
took 2.5 hours. Talk about fun. Then we had a normal work
day. Then this morning I did the same thing so that we could come
back. I have averaged 5 hours of sleep the last 2 nights. Oh how I
am grateful for P-day. This last week has been awesome for us. We
have worked especially hard and found some awesome new people. We have
this one man that we are teaching that has started regularly reading in the
Book of Mormon and we have only taught him three times. On splits
yesterday I met this guy that had some interesting beliefs. He believed
that Jesus Christ was just reincarnated many times after his birth and that is
why religions have different name for their deities. We get to meet some
interesting people like this. I guess you could say we get to meet a wide
range of different types of people. We have also been doing a lot of
things for the zone. We are doing great. I love how the Lord has
given us perfect principles that is followed will bring many blessings. I
am so grateful for the sacrifice of our Savior and for his grace. It seems
that I may be running on just grace power now. I hope everything is going
well back home. I love you all.
Love
Elder Roskelley
No comments:
Post a Comment