Monday, January 19, 2015

#78 Got to ride in a car

Monday, January 19, 2015

Hey everyone,
Hope everything is going good back home.  We are doing awesome here.  We just had a transfer day.  I got a new companion.  Elder Tyler transferred to Lapu Lapu and will end his mission there.  My new comp is Elder Amata, he is from Luzon.  He is a little bit younger than me in the mission.  He will go home in September but he has been zone leader longer than I have. This last week we introduced him to a lot of the members and taught some of the recent converts here.   We had one of our new investigators come to church.  We taught him 3 times and then he came.  It worked so well because we had a lot of help from our ward mission leader who is actually in the same high school class as him.  On Tuesday I was also able to go to the island of Camotes.  It was beautiful and I got to ride in a car.  The area that I worked in has a car assigned to it because it is so big.  I kind of felt like an American missionary for a while but it was still really hot when we got out of the car.  We got to also ride probably the slowest boat in the world.  We rode for 8 kilometers and it took 2.5 hours.  Luckily there was a lot of cool people we got to talk to. Our area is doing is great and I am loving Danao.  

Love,

Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment