Wednesday, July
30, 2014
Hey everyone
It sounds like
stuff at home is going good. That
is awesome. I am doing great here too. Our branch here is improving
so fast. They are helping in so many aspects of our work. We are
still trying to help train them so that they can be more effective at working
with us but it is going great. The teaching is going great when we can
get out. This last week my comp has been pretty sick. He probably
ate some bad food. That just happens every once in a while. I love
seeing the progress here in Talibon and was kind of sad because of the news
that I received last night. I am being transferred to Duero, Bohol.
It is a small branch that has been struggling in the past. They say the area is pretty hard but that will be just fine. It is probably the farthest area from the
mission office. I am still the district leader. I guess I just won't get
to see anyone for a while. My new comp is Elder Ika. He is either Tongan
or Samoan but he might have lived in the US. He is kind of a new
missionary so we should have a good time. This week has gone by so fast.
I hope that everyone is doing good back home. Love you all.
Love
Elder Roskelley
No comments:
Post a Comment