Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Hello Everyone.
This last week has
been great. We had a mission conference with Elder Nielson. He is
the Area president for the Philippines and the coolest part is he is from Twin
Falls, Idaho. I had something sweet happen
this week. For the conference I got to go to the boat port with the zone
leader's and pick up Elder Nielson and his wife. It was cool because President
Tanner got off first and gave me a hug and then Elder Nielson followed him and
shook my hand first and we talked a little bit. Then near the end of the
conference I got to have an interview with him. We talked and I found out
he is from Burley Idaho and he was Bro. Fife's stake president. It was
really cool. We
had a conference for the whole day with him. He and his wife talked to us
and their main subject was about grace. They explained how it enables us
and helps us. I feel like almost everyday this week I have used
grace. I am not perfect but I have been called to be an example and
preach the gospel. I love the Philippines as always and the people here
are awesome.
Love,
Elder Roskelley
For Easter everyone
went to church on Friday because they celebrate the death of Christ, it was sad
to see. For our Easter dinner we had a stew that we made with some dehydrated
veggies that Elder Johnson’s parents sent him, he is from Northern Montana.
No comments:
Post a Comment