Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#39 We listened to General Conference

Wednesday, April 16,2014

Hello Everyone,
 This week we had the wonderful opportunity to listen to General Conference.  I am so glad that we have living prophets that guide our church today.  I hope that you were all as inspired as I was during the meetings.  For our conference here we had to travel an hour and a half on a bus to be able to go to see conference.  It really made me grateful for how easy it is to watch in the states. We have a mission tour tomorrow with Area President Neilson.  We have to go to the opposite side of the island to that.  Also cool thing about my zone is that it is the biggest in the mission.  We have done a lot of traveling this last week and it has made me kind of sick.  Do you remember the talk that was given by Elder Michael Johnson Teh from the Philippines.  In his talk he talks about a lady that lost her house but pays tithing on the clothes she washes.  I know that lady because she lives in our zone.  It was cool to hear him talk about her. I am so glad that I can be in the Philippines helping in the Lord's work even if it is hard sometimes but at least it is worth.  I don't see any better way to spend two years.  I love everyone and hope all is well.  
Love,
 Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment