Tuesday, December 24, 2013

#23 Merry Christmas

Wednesday, December 25, 2013
That sounds awesome that you are in Utah .  I was able to get both boxes that you sent and my companion did like his present.  He doesn't show too much emotion.  I think he is still a little sad that his family didn't send him anything, but all of the elders have been sharing our stuff with him.  He has probably eaten more of our food and candy than we have but that is ok.  He is a good guy even though he is hard to understand sometimes. It is Christmas here,we played basketball and opened presents with everyone. We played some Uno with the other Elders in the house. It has been a lot of easy fun.  I can't wait to skype you tomorrow and see everyone, that is going to be crazy.  I also did get your letter and it helped me a lot.  I am also going to try to send you the picture of me with the merry sign.  We have had a lot of rain this week so I hope you like it.  

Love Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment