Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Hey everyone,
Finally got back to a normal schedule
for this week with my P-day on Wednesday. We also got to go to the
temple this morning so that is why I am emailing so late. It is awesome
here. It is starting to cool down a bit and rain less. I have seen
so many beautiful sunsets and ocean views but a lot of the time I forget my
camera but I will go back. This last week we got the chance to go up to
Bogo and help some of the members rebuild their houses. Many people were
badly affected by the typhoon in this area. There is still lots of
garbage all over the place but the city is running ok. Almost everywhere
has electricity back but they are still working on that. This week has
been a lot of learning for me. I have had to be more patient. I
don't just get the results I want. We always have to keep working
diligently and patiently. This life is one of those things that works
that way. We have to work everyday even if we can't see our growth right
now. We just have to trust that our hard work will pay off and the Lord
will bless you. I know that the Lord loves everyone of his children and
he has a plan for each of us. We just have to trust him.
Love,
Elder Roskelley
No comments:
Post a Comment