Monday, November 17, 2014

#69 Happy Birthday

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hey everyone,
So this week has been great.  We have been able to find some great new investigators but unfortunately we had to drop one too.  We are starting to see more and more progression in our area.  We have really been working to try to improve the functioning of the branch.  Saturday, the day of my birthday, was a very hard day for us. . I loved the video you sent, but we did not have power the whole day and it was just a hard day of work.  There was a lot of blessings but a lot of hard times too.  We didn't get to teach that many people and we had a couple of people that just wanted to debate us.  It didn't go very well.  The awesome thing was though that we had an awesome day on Sunday.  We taught a lot of people and I made fun of my comp a little bit.  We had good fun with that.  Tuesday I was actually on splits with another Elder and it was really fun.  I have been learning so much from the people that surround me.  I have also been learning so much about myself.  I hope all is well at home. We did have something funny that I will tell you. One of the ladies we were talking too said that she would love it if she could have my nose.  It was an interesting compliment.  


Love,
 Elder Roskelley











Celebrating my birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment