Monday, November 3, 2014

#67 Day of the Dead

Monday, November 3, 2014

Hey everyone
This week was decent.  We had some really cool things but we did have some hard days.  With all saints’ day or day of the dead  here a lot of people were at the cemeteries.  Yesterday I had to do a baptismal interview and that went okay.  I couldn't pass the candidate immediately but I have a follow up interview.  Saturday we did a lot of tracting and taught a less active family.  Friday we found some new less actives that are also part member families.  We have some really good potential there.  The other days we had some pretty good lessons and Wednesday was my comps birthday.  He turned 19 so for the next couple weeks we are both nineteen.  P-day we played some b-ball and that knocked us out.  We slept so good that night.  All in all it was pretty good.  
love
 Elder Roskelley


I also made some potato chips.  I haven't got a package yet but I am expecting it next week or so.  We still live in the middle of know where.  It is kind of like our house back home. 





This is why we were a little later, it did this is like 2 hours




No comments:

Post a Comment