Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Hello everyone,
We are doing great here. We have
transfer week this week so we have a different schedule. This week we
have been preparing to split the Duero area. I and my comp are staying
here. And 2 new missionaries are moving in with us. This last week
we were able to teach our normal investigators and find new ones. Even
though the buses here seem to be on the opposite schedule from us we are still
able to make it to everyone. We have been getting some nice rain but it
is still hot some days. Everyone here has been praying every night
because that is what they do in October to prepare for the day of the
dead. We are gearing up for Halloween. We might wear each others
ties for Halloween. We will have the coolest costumes ever. I hope
all is well back home. I love you all
Love
Elder Roskelley



No comments:
Post a Comment