Monday, October 6, 2014
Hey
everyone
This
week for us has been kind of hard. We have seen some successes and had
some fun. We have seen the great power of the Book of Mormon in
converting people. This last week I actually got to go to Cebu and have a
meeting with all the district leaders and President Tanner. It was really
cool. We learned about the organization and fruits of the primitive
church versus the church now. We didn't have as much time to work but we
got to teach some good people and our schedule was changed quite a bit. I
started to think that I was in kind of a rut but now I am definitely not.
We have been blessed much and kept safe but we can always improve. I just
can't wait for conference. It is almost better than christmas. I
have especially seen a benefit while I have been a missionary. I hope
everyone is okay.
Love
Elder Roskelley
Sorry I didn't go to
long. We are having a lot of internet problems here. It is very
frustrating for us.
Pictures of our apartment



No comments:
Post a Comment