Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Hello
everyone,
I am doing really good. My comp is
transferring and I will meet my new comp tomorrow. This last week has been a little bit hard since I have been
kind of sick. We have done some pretty good
work this last week. We found some great new investigators. We met
this one lady, Jenalyn. She is the neighbor of a member and she has a
couple kids. She has been reading and she says that she can feel something
while she reads even though she doesn't understand all of the words. We
had a normal attendance this Sunday of 30. It was nice to see the normal
people at church. I see the spirit guide me every day to help me in all
the things I have to do. I love the Lord and all he does for me. I am actually heading to Cebu right now to pick up my new
trainee. It is really hot and sunny. I will take a bus to Tagbilarin
city then I will take a boat to Cebu city then I will ride some jeepneys until Lilo-an.
I should take about 6 hours. It sounds like it will be very fun for
my stomach.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment