Wednesday,
November 6th, 2013
Hey
everyone,
Well
this week has been amazing. I have seen a lot of growth in our area and a
lot of growth in myself. We have had some trials but we have also been
very blessed. I don't think I would want to be anywhere else in the world
for my mission than the Philippines. It is very beautiful here even
though we sometime get tropical storms. We just have to endure through
those. I love the Lord now more than I ever have before and I rely on him
more than ever before. Without the Lord we could not see the growth in
our area that we have seen. I love everyone back home and miss you.
I want you to know that I know that God is always there for us and he is
helping us. I know that we are given trials for our growth.
Love
Elder Roskelley
P.S. Some
interesting facts:
The people here are
mainly catholic because the Spanish originally came here.
The church manuals and
such are in English and Cebuano. It just depends on what the person
prefers. The Cebuano translation is harder to understand for some than
the English.
I got a haircut when I
first got here and they are really good. Better than any haircut I got in
America.
If you send another package sometime, put some
super glue in it, for just little things that happen. Duct tape would
also be awesome. I just know that super glue looks a lot cleaner than
duct tape if I want to mend my pants.:) I got a little whole in the butt
of my suit pants and I already sowed it up. There is no problem and my
clothes are holding up very well. I haven't had any rips or tears.
I am going good here. My shirts mostly all have a yellow tint,
not super white any more.
No comments:
Post a Comment