Monday, June 15, 2015

#98 Went golfing

Monday June 15, 2015

Hey everyone,
 I don't really have any desire to email.  Sorry.  I will see you guys in like 16 days.  I will tell you that we went golfing this morning.  We just did 9 holes but it took forever. I am probably really sun burned.  I have been doing pretty good.  The work has been going well.  I probably won't have anymore baptisms unless some sort of miracle happens.  So there still is a chance.  This week I have to go down to Mandaue.  It should be not fun.  At least I get to go see some other missionaries.  Basically escape the wilderness of San Remigio. I hope that when I get home I won't have too hard of a time.  Saturday I was thinking about going home and it was kind of scary. I don't think I am ready mostly because I will miss everything here.  I kind of wish I could take the Philippines home some way.  I know that I could do that if I married a filipina...That is an interesting option...I am just joking.  I don't think I would every do that.  Anyways I hope you guys are safe.  Have fun.

Love,


Elder Roskelley

No comments:

Post a Comment