Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Hello everyone,
I am doing
pretty good. We just got our transfer calls. My companion and I are
staying together so he will be my last companion. This will probably be
a pretty hard transfer. This last week we didn't see a lot of
success. We have a couple good investigators which will hopefully
progress. I am glad that everyone is doing good. I hope that time
doesn't pass too slow. I am giving it all I got and hopefully I can see
some awesome things. One thing that I have learned though is that usually
there are miracles happening around us all the time but we don't always realize
them. I would like to invite everyone to consciously look for the Lords
hand in your life.
Love
Elder Roskelley
Giants of the zone
Skidoo
Big lizard
sports car
Showering at the well because we don't have running water
No comments:
Post a Comment