Monday, March 9, 2015
Hello everyone
So this week has been
great. We went the mission home for MLC and then ZTM on Thursday.
Then I got to go to the Cebu temple and watch one of my converts get married
and sealed to her new husband. It was really cool. Definitely got
to see the fruits of my labors. This week I have learned a lot about tender
mercies. This week I have noticed so many times where the Lord helped me
with something that I didn't need but something that I wanted. Getting to
the wedding was one example of that. The traffic here is absolutely crazy
and unpredictable. I was praying that the buses that we took would help
us get to the wedding on time. I arrived exactly 15 minutes before it
started. It was great. The Lord shows His love all the
time. We just sometimes don't notice it. Elder Eyring once
gave a talk and in it he told us to right in our journal the times that we see
the hand of the Lord. This is mainly to help us recognize it and be
actively looking for it. I would encourage everyone to do this, you
will be so much more grateful for your life. Being a zone leader is
awesome, we have a lot of plans for our zone this month. Later today I am going
to Camotes, it should be fun.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment