Monday, August 11,2014
Hello
everyone,
We are doing great here in Duero.
We just had our branch conference and we had 60 people attend. That
is double what we normally have. Here in Duero we do a lot of walking and
there is lots of sun. . It hasn't rained at all. It has
just been hot. The
members are really nice but I think I might ask some of them to move so we
don't have to walk as far.:) We teach a lot of less actives here. Duero
has been open for a long time but they still don't have a strong branch.
My comp and I are getting a long very well. We both learn from each other
and we have lots of fun. I hope all is well at home. I love hearing
about everything.
Love,
Elder Roskelley
My comp is very big and he used to be bigger. He has a cousin
that is a lineman on the Washington Redskins and he is
thinking
about walking on at U of U. People that are drunk are the only people
that really say anything to us. Everyone else is very apprehensive.
My comp and a member that is hanging out with
us today because
he doesn't really have any good friends that are members.
Sometimes people look to the missionaries for strength
No comments:
Post a Comment